Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank You Lord!! The Path that Leads to the House that God Will Build!

This is the path that leads to the land where our new LOG HOME
is going to be built!!
I have been praying specifically for a
"wooded, serene place to live
and a new home"
and God has answered those prayers!!

God is SO GOOD!

He has made it possible for us to build a log home (3 bedroom, 2 bath) on this property!! I am in awe at how wonderful the Lord is and by the way He answers prayers!!

He delights in giving good things to His children!!

Psalms 37:4, 5

"Delight yourself in the LORD;

And He will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD,

Trust also in Him, and He will do it."

**************

Jeremiah 33:3

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. "


2 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Oh my goodness, that is a beautiful wooded area! AND a log home- What a dream! You really are blessed.
My husband and I were just talking today about where we want to live. We decided by next summer we will either stay here in the city or sale this home and buy a smaller place out in the country. We really want to live out in the country again but need to decide if we want to do it soon or wait till he retires in 7 years. Personally I feel/hope the Lord will come before that!
Congratulations Linda-This IS exciting news!
Robin~♥

Linda S H said...

Thank you so much Robin! God has been good to us beyond our wildest imaginations! Never would I have ever thought this would be possible! Especially right now with the economy the way it is! But God is GIVING this to us!! the land included!! I grew up in the country and we've been living in a concrete jungle for four years now and I've felt stifled. I love the house we have right now, it's beautiful, but small, and the worst part being it's right downtown. Very noisy and other problems with vagrants and crazy people that are homeless walking the streets, drunks on the street on the weekends! I've just prayed and prayed to be able to move somewhere that is quiet and serene, where I can be at peace and live out the rest of my days. We're also changing careers, which is the reason for the new home. Part of the package! God is so good! Don't wait until you're too old to enjoy your retirement home. I'm hoping the Lord will come before that too but until he does this is the next best thing! :)