Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Search of Pumpkins


This afternoon, my husband and I left the house in search of finding "The Pumpkin Patch".  We stopped at several different places to ask if anyone knew where we might find this magical place.  I had heard some friends say they were going to "The Pumpkin Patch".  I tried in vain to find out where it was.  No one seemed to know.  We drove and drove, out towards the country, where we thought we might find it. We kept our eyes open for a "sign" along the road that might tell us we were on the right path.  No such luck!  




We passed by a place called "Linda's Produce" and there were pumpkins everywhere, as well as wonderfully colorful and delicious looking produce!  We stopped!


I couldn't help myself!  Everything looked so beautiful, I had to take pictures!


Here are some of the pictures that I snapped while we were there.  Of course, I came home with several pumpkins and then we stopped at my favorite store: Hobby Lobby and I bought some Mums and the two adorable little scarecrow people that now guard my door and offer a warm welcome to all that stop by!






Aren't these little guys CUTE???












And here are the things that I purchased for my front steps and porch:


 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Southern Lady said...

Awww, Linda ... I love your little girl and guy straw people (especially her ponytails!) ... what a nice way to welcome visitors to your front door.