Thursday, August 14, 2008

DUCK!! Just Lazin' Back a While!


Just taking some time to relax and enjoy my husband and my home and TIME!

I'm going to stop and smell the roses for a while.


I've been making jewelry all day today and even though my husband and I have been in the same house together, we haven't even communicated! He's been busy working all day on conference stuff and me on jewelry! Tomorrow we've got to work some more and then he said he'll take me out to dinner tomorrow night! I'm hoping on Saturday we can get away for just a little while and go enjoy some nature!


I may not post again until next week.... we'll see!

I hope you all have a BLESSED weekend!



2 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Hi Linda,
Very cute pictures... I know how you feel about being in the same house and not talking. My husband has been on vacation this week and he has been going one way it seems like (working outdoors) and I have been going another (working and crafting indoors) I was watching him out the window today and he said, "We should make a run to the coast" So tomorrow we are driving over to the beach. :) Sometimes you just have to pull out the stops and make time for each other.
Have a great dinner tomorrow...
Enjoy your time off~
Robin~♥

Linda S H said...

Hi Robin,

Making a run for the coast sounds wonderful!! Hopefully, we'll get to do something on Saturday. This is just our busiest time of year right now which makes it very difficult to get away from all that needs to be done. I hope you have a fabulous time tomorrow!! Takes lots of pictures!

Linda