Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Can't Help Myself!


I just had to do it! I went back to Hobby Lobby this afternoon and bought that Rooster I was telling you about. I not only bought this Rooster, but saw another one that I just had to have also! Then as I walked around the store, I noticed a Rooster Clock on the 50% off sale and a key hanger! Of course, those were added to my basket also! I'm hopeless!


I then made my way back to the Bead section again too because I forgot to get some crimp beads yesterday and then decided to go ahead and get the beads that I had put back yesterday!

I spent several hours once I got back home, making some new jewelry pieces. I really am going to look into opening a store!

Hello. My Name is Linda and I'm a HOPELESS ADDICT!
I think I need to spend the day in prayer tomorrow.


I hope you'll all have a wonderful Sunday. Go to church and worship the One who made you!

God bless each of you!

This is how my new items look on my counter and in my kitchen!

















1 comment:

B J's Corner said...

Hi Linda, Thanks for checking my blog out. Looks like you like roosters also. I love painting them. I'm putting your blog on my google reader.