Friday, September 4, 2009

My Book is Selling!

 
Can you say "Excited"??  I'm so excited that I have had a book sell already and I just put my book on the website a  couple days ago!  I'm submitting it to other publishers now and am praying that it will be picked up by the best one!  I have  ideas for several more episodes in the life of our little "Petie".  Getting all of the artwork done though is very time-consuming and I'd really like to have a better artist do the illustrations. I'll see about that when I hear from a publisher.

In the meantime, I'm working on the formatting for the 2nd book and have scanned the illustrations into my computer for uploading. Today I made my first formal submission to a publisher! wow!

I'm running short on time today for getting my allergy shots and then going to my Grandson's birthday party!

I'll keep you posted on the latest on little "Petie"!

No comments: