Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Book!

What have I been up to lately besides painting portraits?

Well....... I have started writing children's books! I have just uploaded my first children's book for sale! I'm working on the second one now and it should be finished soon. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to write and finally just dug in and did it!

You can preview my new book here:

http://www.blurb.com/user/LindaH1248?profile_preview=true

I hope you'll look at it and buy it for your children or grandchildren. There aren't many books on the market for children today that teach obedience, character and manners. This is my aim in writing these books.

Who knows? I may decide I like writing so much I'll even venture out into adult fiction!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Wow! How exciting! I have a friend who authored and self published a children's book, too! I will definitely check it out. Maybe I need it for Nana's book basket!!

Have a great weekend!
HUGS,
Becky