Thursday, September 17, 2009

Writing is FUN!


Yes, writing is FUN!!  I have finished three children's books now and have published them on Blurb.com at this address:
http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/851423#author-bookshelf
I am also working on a NOVEL at the moment.!  The thing that I have discovered about writing, is that it is almost or even more exciting than reading a book!  I have found that when I sit down to write, I only have an "idea" of what the story is going to be about.  Once I start writing, it takes on a life of its own!  I have 38 pages into my new novel right now and each day is an adventure because I don't know where the story will take me!  I can't wait to see how it gets to where I want it go!! 
More to come on that, another time!

Right now, please visit my bookstore on Blurb and make an early purchase for your Christmas Shopping!  These books will bring much delight to the children in your life, along with teaching them character and obedience at the same time.  They will love Petie and Mr. Buzz!

1 comment:

StevieD said...

Yes, writing is fun. I wish I could find more time in my busy schedule. I've been work on my novel quite a while. 19 chapters down, 11 to go if i stick to my outline. Keep it up.